Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Now I know why...

... I stopped posting so much the first time I tried doing this daily fashion blogging thing. All the damn photos and almost none of them look good. The camera and I were not friends today, but here are three somewhat acceptable images of today's outfit:



Sweater: Splendid
Dress: Splendid
Tights: Anthropologie
Shoes: Indigo by Clarks

A little bit about my favorite knitwear company, Splendid. The clothes aren't cheap, but you can find them on eBay for pretty good prices. That's where I scored both the sweater and the dress. I confess, I feel conflicted about this dress... When I look at myself in a mirror, I love it. When I see photos of myself wearing it, I think it looks an awful lot like maternity wear. But it is comfortable, and guess what? Splendid knits almost never pill. Worth the investment, IMHO.

No comments:

Post a Comment