Friday, February 4, 2011

Fashion in the wild...

Wallace, from Street And City Photos emailed me a lovely little note today, and it prompted me to look around his blog. Fantastic stuff! I love the realness of the subjects, how they're not perfect human specimens, not all of a single age group or gender, or adherents to a particular style. They're just interesting to look at, or have some quality that makes them stand out... And of course, the interesting people aren't just awesome subjects without a really good photographer behind the lens!

If I could afford it, I'd buy a ticket to Auckland, NZ and haunt the High Street until I got photographed by Wallace... I wonder if I could justify it to my department for a grant? Hahahaha! Oh, if only...

Wallace, seriously, if you ever find yourself in San Francisco, drop me a line. The street fashion there has to be seen to be believed.

No comments:

Post a Comment